Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello to OnlineClasses Physics Geeks!

If you are visiting through this list of 50 Awesome Blogs for Physics Geeks, welcome!

I am honored to be among the list of blogs, which include some of my own favorites. Cosmic Variance is already on my RSS feed, as is Bad Astronomy.

I am sure I am not a physicist. The closest I come is perhaps trying to defy it - when trying to lift a mattress over a balcony, perhaps, or hoist an AC out of a window by myself.

But I do a lot of science, and the grad student experience is pretty universal (why else the terrifyingly accurate humor of PhD Comics?)

I also do a bunch of cooking, and I try to keep a steady stream of adventures in my life.

I'd love to hear who you are, and I hope you stick around to share in the ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment