Monday, January 4, 2010

Updated Wish List

Last January I wrote a list of classes I want to take, and things I want to do. My original "wishes" post is here, and reprinted below. I have checked two things off this list: archery class, and massage class. I loved them both, and I wished I could continue them longer than the semester. With the new year, it's a good opportunity to remember that there is more to life than school, and I should take advantage of everything I can while I'm still a student.

In that spirit, last year I ended the list at "Rock Climbing," but now I'm adding four more. That's about the right ratio, right? Cross off two, add four?

Classes I want to take:

- Martial arts
- Ballroom dancing
- Painting
- Pilates
- Massage - DONE Fall '09
- Pistol shooting
- Graphic arts
- Sailing
- Crew
- Archery - DONE Spring '09
- Fencing
- Rock climbing
- Skydiving
- Pilot's license training
- Scotch and wine tasting
- 5k run

Let the adventure continue this year... bring it on, 2010!


1 comment: