Thursday, May 14, 2009

Think What Might Have Happened if I Wore Heels

Today was my final presentation of a group project for class this semester. I wanted to look a little nicer, so I wore a skirt and blouse and fixed my hair.

I was on my way out the door when I realized my skirt was clinging to my legs and creating a nice little static electric rubbing action. I turned back quickly and grabbed my static guard (tall spray can with orange cap) and sprayed down my tights, front and back. A short bit later, when I suddenly started recalling memories of hiking in the woods, I realized I had just sprayed myself down with bug spray.

Since that stuff smells pretty strong, I quickly changed skirts so I wouldn't have to smell that all day... but then when I made it downstairs, I had missed my shuttle, so I had to walk to school.

Then when I sat down, I realized I had a rip in the seam of the new skirt, so there was a nice sized hole right on my thigh. Thank goodness for long blouses and tights that are the same color as the skirt...!

Is it 5 o'clock yet, before I mess something else up?

I think the moral here is to stick with my standard T-shirt and jeans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment