Monday, June 25, 2012

Organization

I have been feeling all sorts of disorganized lately, and so this past weekend I tried to get myself in order, including doing a computer backup and sorting through old photos.

And what did I come across while looking through old photos, but a few shots of my (sadly now irrelevant since I've moved) neat and tidy storage solutions. I remember being as pleased as punch when I took these shots, because I loved having things in little cups and caddies and all correctly in their proper homes. Feeds my logical, orderly mind...

Bookshelf. Why yes, that is over a half a shelf of Star Trek books...

Scarves and mittens. Boston has a long winter, I like lots of options.

Desk drawer. Rubberbands! Paperclips! In tiny cups!

Makeup drawer. Interlocking caddies in mix-and-match sizes!

Hair stuff. Now if I actually took the time to DO my hair once in a while...
And my personal favorite:

Earrings. I made this earring holder myself from cherry wood, because I dislike the metal mesh ones, and no other solution had *ahem* quite enough hooks for my collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment