Since I can't watch TV, I have:
- Spent time reading a back issue of my favorite subscription - Asimov's Science Fiction - that has been sitting on my bedside table for MONTHS.
- Tidied my room
- Listed an item on eBay
- Inquired about donating my collection of Star Trek hardcovers to the school's student-run Science Ficiton library
- Graded five papers for my TA job
- Played an hour of basketball with girls from my dorm
- Walked to the ice cream shop in the gorgeous weather and used a coupon to get a (small) scoop of cookie dough
Now, never mind that I intended to grade FORTY papers today. Small steps, small steps.
And I'm going to bed at 10:30pm. Will wonders never cease.